Discover How Smart Local Businesses Are Claiming Their Free Google* Listing to Generate Highly Targeted and Well Qualified Leads!
Download This Training Guide and Checklist Now...
Local Businesses Need To Be On Google
Any business that serves customers locally needs to be on Google My Business (GMB). It offers the greatest impact for brands seeking local exposure.
Would you like to expand your local search marketing strategy with a powerful, free marketing tool that has the potential to funnel dozens, if not hundreds, of customers to your website or front doors?
Here is an excellent opportunity to leverage the power of Google My Business Listing and drive tons of revenue for your business.
For searchers, finding a local business that fits their needs is remarkably easy this day and age, thanks to the information provided by Google’s free tool: Google My Business (GMB). GMB has proven itself to be an essential tool in local SEO for small and big businesses alike.
Perfectly created GMB listings answer the right questions for the overwhelmed customers as they start searching for options. And this is why: 80% of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose sites/apps help them easily find answers to their questions.
Calls from GMB grew 22% between Q4 2017 and Q4 2018...
... and continue to grow. A visibly unique and informative GMB listing can draw the attention of a large number of customers towards your website and ultimately increase your brand awareness.
GMB posting allows you to share valuable information with your audience front and center without having to enter a bidding war for ad space.
Overall, GMB posts are a remarkable way to align your business goals with the ongoing market and customer trends and are not less than a boon for the current and upcoming small businesses.
Whether you are completely new at your digital marketing endeavours, or are looking to maximize its SEO, we have the tips & tricks to perfect your Local marketing strategy and get the most out of using GMB to market your business.
We’ve been following the updates closely and wanted to provide you with an easy-to-follow guide to help you get the most out of your Google My Business page.
So, our Awesome Google My Business Guide covers:
- How to Get Started with creating and claiming your GMB account
- Why you need to list your business in Local SEO
- Which are the latest Google My Business Updates you should Know
- How can you improve your Local SEO and how it affects your Company’s GMB Page Rankings
- In what ways you can improve Google My Business Page Ranking
- What are the important things you might not know about Google My Business categories
- Your comprehensive and complete Google My Business Optimization Checklist
- How Restaurants can use Google My Business For Menu Listing & Local Posts to rank higher in local SEO.
- What are the most Common Google My Business Mistakes and how to fix them
- How to analyze and measure Google My Business Traffic Data
- And much more!
This is really detailed and up-to-date content!
And all of this is yours FREE!
GMB Empowers Small Businesses
Google My Business is, without a doubt, a market pioneer when it comes to empowering small businesses and enables them to connect with their customers directly.
If you think that was impressive, wait until you hear this:
- 84% of consumers turn to search engines to find out information for a local purchase and much of that information comes from a company’s GMB listing.
- Customers who find a brand through their Google My Business listing are up to 50% more likely to make a purchase.
- According to Google research data - “businesses which continuously keep updating photos on their listings tend to receive 42% more requests for directions on Google Maps. They also get 35% more clicks through to their websites”.
- 85% of users trust online reviews more than personal recommendations.
- 86% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps
- 72% of consumers, who search for local businesses, end up visiting stores within five miles. (Hubspot)
- On an average, complete Google business profiles get 7x more clicks than empty listings.
And despite these advantages, 56% of local businesses are yet to claim their local listing on Google.
The above trend suggests that more consumers are looking for local businesses. So, if you haven’t optimized your business for Google local search, you are failing to take advantage of this significant opportunity.
We have put together all the information you need to tap into this incredible marketing potential.
Just grab our up-to-date, comprehensive Google My Business Training Guide.
This guide will show you how to use GMB effectively. When all the features provided by GMB are used in the way they are intended, a business can gain far more visibility than with just organic search results.
Use this guide to ensure you’ve completed your Google My Business listing correctly, and optimized all possible facets of the tool to get the most leverage for your business on Google and third-party platforms that use the Google Maps API to generate location information for users.
Google My Business Training Guide
Discover how to master Google My Business and leverage it to grow your online business brand!
Check out below what all you get in our massive info-packed “Google My Business 2.0” premier Training Guide!
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with GMB listings!
2. The Importance of Business Listings
3. Latest Google My Business Updates You should Know
4. Improving Local SEO and your Company’s GMB Page Rankings
5. Tips To Improve Google Places Page Ranking
6. Things you might not know about Google My Business categories
7. Ultimate Google My Business Optimization Checklist
8. How Can Restaurants Use Google My Business For Menu Listing & Local Posts
9. Common Google My Business Mistakes to avoid
10. Analysing and Measuring Google My Business Traffic Data
GMB Is An Essential Asset
Claiming your Google My Business page can be a great way to get your business listed multiple times on Google. It is an essential asset for any local business owner. Unfortunately, sometimes it can get confusing.
But, it’s all sorted out for you.
All you need to do is simply use the tools and tips in this extensive, data-backed guide to take your business to unprecedented heights.
Don’t delay… Just grab the Guide!
Click on the button and claim your FREE copy today!
This checklist helps you keep quick tabs on the steps you have completed to achieve a well-optimized GMB listing.
So there you have it!
If you can implement even some of the best practices discussed in this Guide, it will not take long to get there, and outrank your competitors.
Just download this incredible guide and have an increased supply of prospective customers at your fingertips, just waiting to be converted into sales.!
So, are you ready to get started????
This really is golden content! And we could easily sell this instead of giving it away.
BUT, our objective is to enable entrepreneurs and small business owners to arm themselves with the expert knowledge it takes to stand up to the big guys.
So, we decided to offer it to you for FREE!
Grab the opportunity to get your FREE copy now.
Don’t Wait… Get Started Today.
Google My Business has been going strong for a while now, and it’s not slowing down anytime soon. Now is the time to take action!
You’ve got no excuses not to get started now.
All that’s left for you to do is to execute. The world is yours for the taking and we truly hope you take action after reading this.
Download our “Google My Business 2.0” Training Guide TODAY!
Please note that this site is not connected to Facebook website or Facebook Inc in any way. Also be aware that this site solely belongs to Net Content Solutions and is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.