We Help Render Your Website And Web Content ‘ADA Compliant’ Which May Save You Tens Of Thousand In Lawsuits!
Is Your Website ADA Compliant? . . . AND Why It Is Important!
Something is currently going on and it’ll only be a matter of time before it gets to you or your company!
Website owners are being targeted and sued for a law they are ignorant of . . .
It’s the ‘ADA’ act which requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web content.
Local Biz Owner
Real Estate Agent
Americans with Disability Act [ADA] . . . Many Have Fallen Victim, You May Just Be Next!
- An historic supreme court judgment caused a surge in website owners being sued for non-compliance with ADA
- “Quite frankly, it’s become a cottage industry among plaintiffs' attorneys," says Thomas Barton, an employment attorney at law firm Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP’s Philadelphia office. Fortune.com
- The first half of 2019 saw a 12% increase in ADA Title III lawsuits filed in federal court over the same time period in 2018
- The reason: Digital assets, primarily websites that are meant to serve the public, don't always offer accessibility features for people with disabilities. Fortune.com
- The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
Avoid Nasty and Costly Lawsuits That Suck Your Bank Accounts Dry . . .
Rank Higher In The Search Engines With Less Effort . . .
Profit From the $650 Billion Disabled Market With A Capital ‘B’
If you ever thought that the visually impaired, hearing-impaired and physically challenged don’t use the internet or shop online just like you do then you need to have a RE-THINK!
Having your website/web content ADA compliant gives you an helpful ‘Foot In The Door’ into this multi-billion dollar market!
Truth is, it’s not close to being easy . . .
You’ll have to go through TONS AND TONS of assets HOPING that you’ll get everything compliant on your site.
And even if you take care of current items on your site, what about all the other pages, files, videos, audio files, and more that are lurking in the dark recesses of your server that you’ve forgotten about?
"To try and sort through each and every one of these items, making sure they are ADA compliant could take you weeks or even months!"
Not to mention that you need to make sure that you:
- Have training
- Have a web accessibility policy page
- Make a web accessibility statement
- Appoint an accessibility coordinator
- Maybe hire an independent consultant, (depending on how large your business is)
- Invite feedback
Why not sit back, while we help you get your website and ALL your web content ADA compliant in a flash . . .
- We’ve helped businesses and site owners like you for years and saved so many others from imminent lawsuits!
- We have the requisite skills and team players to get the job done.
- We have the experience too!
Let Us Bring Our Experience Into Play And Help You Get Your Website & Web Content ADA Compliant In A Flash . . .
Becoming ADA compliant simply means making your site more accessible . . .
Did you know that having an accessible website is so important that Google gives it more relevance than one that isn’t accessible?
So by not having an accessible website, you could be losing out on better search engine listings and therefore, losing out on more potential revenue.
Just another reason to get your web content to be ADA Compliant now!
Please note that this site is not connected to Facebook website or Facebook Inc in any way. Also be aware that this site solely belongs to Net Content Solutions and is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.